Digital Portfolio | Ramy Ramzy (www.digital-portfolio.info)
– It was an idea as an experienced E-Commerce Manager/E-Commerce Project Consultant to show my CV, experiences, qualifications and how I do focus on quality/details in a different way by reserving a new domain and hosting in order to develop the theme that decided to work on to make it live and to be usable on all devices with the UX concept. It’s created to be very simple and organized for whom is interested to check my Digital Portfolio.
– Tried to create something unique as much as I can by using all what I have learnt and gained from all the previous experiences and courses.
El Sawy Group for Real Estate Investment
– Created a WordPress internal portal for El Sawy Group to serve the employees and to build a real community and reference inside the company and handed-over to the IT Department. (Confidential)
– Was working on creating another one to support the current project that I’m managing but it’s handed-over to the IT Department to complete it. (Confidential)
Cleopatra Luxury Hotels & Resorts
– Created five different online campaigns using the Social Media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and the Online Travel Agents (Booking.com, Expedia.com, Agoda.com, Egypt Express Travel, …etc.) as follows:
1. Myriam Fares’s event: The important campaign that I worked on last year 2016 that held at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, using the
A/B testing to determine the best one and best channels to achieve our goals with the best ROI that we can reach according to the targeted audiences. And, Its impact was remarkable for both revenue and brand-awareness. The below image is just a sample of the full campaign.
2. Egyptian Easter and Foreign Easter Offers: Three of the five campaigns that mentioned above were for the Egyptian Easter and Foreign Easter Offers in different dates for Sharm El Sheikh and Makadi, Hurghada Resorts using the same platforms but with different targeting audiences which had the opportunity to have a collection of thoughts, tactics and strategy to achieve Resorts vision.
3. Honeymooners Package: One of the five campaigns that mentioned above was created for the Honeymooners Package to promote the new
package that created for dedicated clients with some benefits to attract them to book it as well as increasing the direct bookings through the Resorts website.
The above mentioned campaigns all are decided to take place after studying and analyzing our current clients and how we can attract the new clients before starting the campaigns to achieve the best ROI with following the best practices and platforms Ads. Guidelines.
– Managed the process of integrating the Website Booking Engine with the contracted bank for Cleopatra Luxury Hotels and Resorts.
– Managed and updated three languages on Cleopatra Luxury Hotels & Resorts website – English, German and Russian.
– Participated in the Christmas Event at British School in Cairo, Egypt.
– Participated in the Grand Opening of Cleopatra Luxury Beach Resort Makadi Bay – Adults Only and updated the online channels with the event.
Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort – Marriott International
– Offered a new idea for the Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Resort Facebook page to achieve the brand-awareness that we need which was to make a competition who will invite the highest number of friends, he/she is going to win two free nights at the Resort as well as designed the picture that we used in the competition and we received more than what we expected from it.
– Created TE Data 4U Web Simulation – Internal Simulation for TE Data’s Employees, it was like a mirror from the original one with the same steps, popup messages, errors, notifications, …etc and added also an explanation for each step/field to be used from Customer Service and Home Sales’ side to educate the customers and to avoid any misunderstandings during the calls and of course to decrease the “AHT” Average Handling Time. (Confidential)
– Created SSP Simulation “Self-Services Project” – Internal Simulation for TE Data’s Employees same as the previous one. (Confidential)
– Created TE Data Branches Web App. – Internal App. For TE Data’s Employees, it was an idea to let the Customer Service, Home Sales Divisions… etc. navigate/reach Branches details easily (Addresses, Working Hours and Telephone Numbers) with a dynamic and flexible menu to decrease the waiting clients number over the call to reach their satisfaction level. Also, the App. was connected to the database to show up the Branch status (Open or Closed with an explanation of the closure).(Confidential)